Note that this page currently includes affiliate and referral links. I offer non-tracking links to each type almost everywhere they appear.
Table of Contents
- A Little Bit of Rest by Ethan M. Wong (instagram)
- Put This On
- Permanent Style
- Die, Workwear!
- The Suitstainable Man
- Sam Talks Style, particularly these guides on different lines of clothing from Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, and Giorgio Armani
- @the.second.button -- Hey, that's me!
- @garmsville, the one and only Jason Jules.
- Dressing the Man and anything else by Alan Flusser
- Anything by G. Bruce Boyer
- Men and Style by David Coggins
- Take Ivy
- Ametora by W. David Marx. See, also: Status and Culture
- Black Ivy by Jason Jules
- This Guy by Jamie Ferguson
- The World is on Fire but we're Still Buying Shoes by Alec Leach
Your Favorite ___ for $___—a series of megathreads that crowdsource brand recommendations at a variety of price points, with open discussion around each.
- Tim Dessaint
- Sartorial Talks
- The Modest Man
- Sangiev -- streetwear and high fashion
- Gentleman's Gazette -- watch for information, not for style
- Trenton & Heath -- cobblers discussing shoes
- Supply & Advise
- Mr. Porter (alternate link)
- No Man Walks Alone—referral link gives you $25 off $150, alt link here
- The Armoury
- eBay (alternate link). Particularly check Luxeswap (alternate link)
- Ralph Lauren, especially Ralph Lauren Purple Label, RRL, and some pieces from Polo Ralph Lauren. Buying vintage Ralph is a pro move. Alternate link.
- Spier and Mackay—use referral code E4HPYF to get 20% off.
- Todd Snyder (alt link)
- Asket (alt link)
- Spier and Mackay -- really beats Charles Tyrwhitt on both price and quality. Off the rack and MTM are both good ideas. The only catch is that their QA is a little risky, which... Hey, at these prices, you can't be that picky anyway. Use referral code E4HPYF to get 20% off.
- Bronson, specifically for these Hawaiian-style shirts.
- Proper Cloth -- MTM shirting.
- Portuguese Flannel -- more casual shirting, mostly on the slim side
- 100 Hands
- Turnbull & Asser (alternate link)
- Luca Vitabile
- Spier and Mackay -- use referral code E4HPYF to get 20% off.
- Suitsupply (alternate link)
- Black Lapel (alternate link). I like them. Here's My Review.
- Pini Parma, for the Europeans in the crowd.
- Cavour, also for Europe.